Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Gods was it hot, so hot the poor golden haired girl dripped with sticky sweat. Her sides heaved almost angrily as she passed around the water hole. The oasis was the best place she could think of within her desert home. It seemed foolish to leave home at this time. Her baby was making it's way towards the sun. Passing in aggravation and pain the mare was uncomfortable, to say the least. 'Oh Sun god why did I get myself into this?!' Her prayer was only halfhearted, made out of pain. Truth be told, she knew this was going to be worth it to see her young babe gaze lovingly up at her. Another fear crept slowly into her brain, dripping like an icicle basked in Birdsong rays.

Buce. She had kept away from his sight. The sweet girl had not wanted to burden the male with their... predicament. He would find out soon enough when their babe walked beside her. She would not lie to him, or anyone else about it's father. Suddenly an anguishing pain ripped it's way through her body. The purple girl fell to her knees then her side. Her antlered head rested upon the ground sweat rolling off of her, matching the waves of contractions. This healer had never been present while a foal was brought into the world, now was her chance to learn. But how could she learn with all of this pain?

Was this pain even normal?! A squeal erupted from her soft muzzle as her babe slipped from her body. One finally push and her babe was laying still beside her. Fear and nature took over forcing the mare to raise her head. Turning towards the black babe she carefully licked and nudged it. A gasp of life flew through the young colt drawing steel eyes open as he quivered. Attempting to lift his purple flecked face he turned a hazy gaze towards his mother.

Alija did not care that there wasn't a horn upon his face, or that there was clearly small feathery wings at his sides. She only cared that he was alive and safe within their home. "Welcome to Helovia my sweet babe." As sweet words gushed from her mouth a name rolled into her brain. "My sweet Aakesh." Nuzzling her first babe was one of the best feelings that had ever filled her heart. Love radiated from the purple girl, as her colt shook his head trying to clear it.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 413
Tags: @[Bucephalus]
Note: This is open to any and all!
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Alija - 01-01-2015, 02:55 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Sikeax - 01-01-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Gaucho - 01-01-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Alija - 01-02-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Sikeax - 01-05-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Gaucho - 01-06-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Aakesh - 01-07-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Alija - 01-07-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Aakesh - 01-09-2015, 02:27 AM