Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable
A
A
K
E
S
H
Aakesh enjoyed the black stallion's touch as he caught him. 'Man is he quick!' Pulling his legs carefully back under him the colt smiled up at him before looking at mamma. A strange growling sound rumbled through his body. Startled he stumbled back to his pretty mother. Thrusting his head under her belly he sighed happily. Tiny tail flicked back and forth excitedly as the adults spoke. Alija's antlered head bowed in shape at Buce's first words. His second drew a response of sweet lyrics, "Are we all not clueless in the beginning? I have no idea how to be a mother, but I can only love him." Steel blue eyes gazed warmly down at their son. His soft muzzle startled her, but she accepted it trying to return his kind gesture by leaning into him.

Sighing heavily the mare spoke again, "I know, and I wont ask for your love. What is love if not given willingly?" Soft, but not sad eyes looked calmly up at him. "I only ask that you try to love our son, and that we be friends. I don't want this to make us awkward around each other, for his sake..." As she spoke eyes drifted to the twitching tail a bubble of laughter upon purple lips.

His belly full the colt backed away from his mother. Feeling confident again he moved his tiny black and purple wings. A giggle so sweet only a child could make burst from his milk stained mouth. His father's large dished head sank to his level, very close. The laughter died instantly as he gazed quietly into the golden eyes. There was a swirly golden mark around his eye, curious. As the muzzle moved closer her reached out clumsily bumping it against the blacks', before righting the awkwardness. Careful now he pressed the soft black and purple spotted nose to his father's. Open eyes gazed deeply into the other's enjoying the closeness. Creasing his brow the colt's gentle voice fumbled out, "Dddaddy." Laughter peeled form him again happy that he had mastered yet another feet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WordsThoughts
Words; 347
Tags; @[Bucephalus]
Notes; So cute!
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Alija - 01-01-2015, 02:55 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Sikeax - 01-01-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Gaucho - 01-01-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Alija - 01-02-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Praise the Sun the colt is here! - by Sikeax - 01-05-2015, 11:39 PM