the Rift

[OPEN] The Challenges of Medical School

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Sikeax

Turn everything off
And just cover your neck
Cause life is full of your regrets

It is not hours nor is it days that it takes for Morrigan and Scarecrow to join her, lacking the presence of Alija. Had one of her healers strayed from her task and decided to skip out on a meeting? She'd have to check on the mare at some point to assure that all was well and nothing had gone amiss. Those that had come before her as of the moment were her true focuses.
Smiles are granted to them, Scarecrow warming her heart when he comes to her. The colt was growing, and despite the lack of vocal activity from him, she cared for him more than she did most within the herd. He had become her child, brother even of sorts, after the day that she had stepped before Gaucho to assure his acceptance. She would not fail him.
"Hello, Morrigan, Scarecrow. I'm Sikeax, but you may know me as Sia. Do either of you know where Alija is?" She was supposed to care about the whereabouts of her herdmembers, but was this nosy? The violet vixen was supposed to have arrived when she had been called for. At least Morrigan and Scarecrow proved loyal, even if the boy might just be curious as of the things going about within his new home.
Enough time was given for the others to join their party, and she wasn't going to hold up her lessons due to a single student's absence.
"Do either of you know what these herbs are?" Motioning with her horn, the blue light casts over the assortment and ignites their details. She expected Morrigan to understand them minutely in that she was a healer living within the Throat. This was their home and the herbs grew without containment with an annual growing period. "Each and every one of these herbs before us grow within some part of the Throat, and most have year long growing periods. Herbs will not always be at your disposal, and yet while magic given by the Sun God is useful, it's best to still use your herbs. In case of quick situations, it's best to know their use and location. As of knowing what they are exactly, do you know their purposes and places of growth?"
She tries to sound stern, like a teacher who knows what she is doing exactly, but deep down, a coil tightens within her stomach because she has never spoken before a group. Social anxiety was a bitch even if you have someone with you that you can trust.
Please, at least let them know a few of them so that it doesn't appear I've failed my job as Sun Physican before.

OOC: Feel free to pull a few herbs of the list to search around online and study them. Your characters aren't expected to know every single one on the list, but knowing/recognizing one or two would be great.
coding
images

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
The Challenges of Medical School - by Sikeax - 01-01-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: The Challenges of Medical School - by Cerin - 01-13-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: The Challenges of Medical School - by Sikeax - 01-15-2015, 11:58 PM