the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

I didn't tell Auri about these games. Does that make me a bad sister? Probably. Does it increase my chances of winning? Well. That would mean giving Auri credit for producing any coherent ideas so ... I guess no? I guess that just makes me a bastard but I DON'T CARE. Maybe I can't justify it, but I just wanted to do this on my own. Although knowing Auri she'll show up here somewhere. I'm pretty sure she was actually born with a third magic: the ability to ruin my life.

I'm sorta in the back. There's this big asshole in front of me with FIRE on his body. Like. Dude. Stop drop and roll, yo. There's a few others too - some blue chick (blue? was your Da an oompaloompa or something?), and then this normal chick except she only has one wing. Well one is better than none right?

I listen to this pretty broad tell us what she wants. Brown and sticky and a fake stone? The hell was this? Well. Whatever. I was totally going to nail this. As soon as she's done jabbering I'm off. I trot away from the group, not wanting them to steal the idea that's already forming in my mind, and also not wanting Auri to follow me if she decides to show up.

I creep around until I find a brook, a stupidly wicked grin on my pink lips. THIS WAS GOING TO BE AWESOME. Look at painted queen, you're about to have the BEST entry you've ever seen. If I knew anything about Kahlua she would probably be horrified by what I was about to do but ... y'know. Ignorance is bliss.

I lower my nose, trying to be stealthy ("???? how is that stealthy Shida" you might ask, but just shhhhh. Go with it.). I wait.

Waiting..
waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiittttttttttttting.

Okay this is boring. Maybe i'll just - AH. THERE IT IS. THE HOLY FUCKING GRAIL!

It's a common brown toad, but to me it's my winning ticket. Grinning maliciously I prepare to do the thing

Okay. Now a fake green stone? Whaaaaaaaaat. Is this like .. one of those mind fucks? Like. Duuuude. When is a stone not a stone yo? Like ... when it's a duck. Y'know. The sort of shit stoners say when they're trying to be clever.

I really have no idea. I look around but ... I mean, I really don't know how to interpret 'fake stone'. Like. What is a stone even. Something made out of rock or stone right? So a fake one would just be ... not rock or stone? So is a leaf a fake stone?

Stones can roll a voice in the back of my mind advises me. Oh shit. Yeah that's right.

Fuck. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM