the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Games are a rare and often unintended been part of this life after I'd hit adulthood. Tis likely this battle aged soul has forgotten how to actually have fun. Neve laughs a retort, she is a warm musical child that brings a smile to my face, "Mi-des, pay." Her tone is mockingly certain and innocently assuring. Yar, the only play which seemed to find quarter in my heart was that little pale light I found myself grinning at on most occasions. Neve had successfully won even Fina's deep rooted affection. The ice princess danced on the morning air, testing the limits of her maturing feathers.

We arrived at their gathering, noting that nearly all vacant slots toward the feet of the northern queen are filled. Willingly I stake a spot toward the rear of those in attendance. We settle quietly, and three sets of eyes glance over the crowd as the instigator begins to relay instructions.

Neve is exuberant and visibly delighted with the choice of today's entertainment; she's eager to reveal her excitement by fanning those icy wings. Fina rolls her aqua eyes to heaven, already bored, already hungry. I step away from the gathering and quietly slip into the woods. Wordless and rather empty brained toward finding a suitable answer, I paw around the thicket. Tis my companions who take pity and ensure I'd return with something other than the mud on my feet. (Which, could arguably still count.)

Neve locates our brown and sticky while scoring marks into an old maple tree, she captures some on the end of a stick and proudly presents her find by waving it back and forth. My phoenix returns from a hunt, an oblong thing clutched between both dark talons. A small green head emerges from the end.

For centuries

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Midas - 01-05-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM