the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

we are like birds of a feather
we are two hearts joined together
we will be forever as one
my brother under the sun </style>

For some time I had been uncertain of the games taking place in the Edge. Our relationship with the rest of Helovia's herds were better than they had once been, that was for sure, yet still I remained somewhat bitter to the fact that strangers would be wandering about our home. Perhaps it was my advancing age making me cranky and irritable of the thought, and though I was perfectly content to keep an eye on those participating, Suli was ever persistent that we partake ourselves. After all, it seemed the Edge lacked any active participants.

As we went about searching for the things requested by the Queen, something brown and sticky and a fake stone of green, Suli and I churned our minds for what we could bring back. For the first, a stick would be easiest, the Edge was full of them, but it would be expected and hardly creative. We searched for a good while, at times coming to a stop and staring through the dense foliage in utter concentration, but at last, something had caught my eye, a creature I had seen numerous times since my time here.

For the latter item, however, I was completely stumped; a fake stone that was green in color... It was a play on words, I knew it was, forcing us to think far more than was necessary, but what on earth was fake, green, and a stone...?

Thankfully, Suli would come to find something suitable in the form of some leafy greens, even if the goods in question caused a strange reaction from the little dragoness as she purred and nestled her face into them as we carried our finds back to Kahlua and the rest.

"Speak."

image by blu | table code by tamme

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Destrier - 01-08-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM