the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

So the pretty queen makes us alllllllllllll come back, and then gives us more things to find. Did we all not do a good enough job the first time around? My small tail flaps with annoyance as I listen to her next instructions. Blue and new, and bark and bite. What does that even mean. I grumble as I set off.

Blue and new ... blue and new. I sort of wished I had kept those eggs from the last time. Those were blue and new. I wonder if I could find more. Can I submit the same thing more than once? I look towards the dude following me, but he isn't saying much. Rules and all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, it wouldn't hurt ya to be a little more chatty would it? But what the hell do I know, maybe it would.

I stomp through the Edge, eyes focused for anything that's blue. I see birds .. and flowers ... "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I whine as I consider giving up and going home. This is DUMB.

I look to the sky and wonder if I can make it home before tomorrow ... morning ...

THAT'S IT. SHIDA YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS. I turn to the dude with a smile on my face. "My new-blue thing is ..."

Now for bark and bite. I immediately think of a dog, but then shake my head. Nah, too easy. Trees? Trees have bark, is it like ... some kind of pun? I inspect the nearest tree to me, putting my eyeball right against the bark. "HAY YO TREE. DO YOU EVEN BITE?!" I shout, pulling back to inspect the tree for signs of movement.

Nothing.

Fffft. I snarl and bite the tree. Maybe that will get it to bite back, but again nothing happens. Well ... I guess that eliminates trees - they definitely don't bite.

I look around, repeating the words in my mind. Bark.. bite...bark...bite...

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM