the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
We returned only to be sent out again, armed with our wit and another two riddles that had no definite answer. I returned to the forest, glancing around with a hapless blank expression. Neve set off to find something blue and Fina went for the other half of their game. A thing with more bark then bite -- knowing her, the object she'd return with was likely to be alive and wetting itself with terror.

Walking through the undergrowth, my lack of imagination isn't serving to aid our plight. All the ideas that flutter alive were obvious and unoriginal; luckily my company seems to enjoy this game. I can feel the raw competitive edge brewing excitement in Fina and the inquisitive, child like innocence for games and their like from Neve.

My attempts bore no fruit, at least in my opinion. It wasn't long before the ice princess returns from her search; she's enthusiastic about the find, which is obvious by way she glides to and fro -- herding a little creature to a cluster of flowers and trapping it there. I smiled wistfully, encouraged. "Aye," tis a delicate thing she'd brought. A shriek alerts us both to the flaming girl above our heads. A grey critter is clutched tightly in those ebony talons, those shinning black eyes are wide, shocked but glistening with life. I frown, discontent that the poor earth bore animal was terrified from being torn momentarily from its home; though at least tis unharmed. Far more fortunate than most who've crossed paths with a phoniex.

For centuries

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM