the Rift

[OPEN] how can I be everything they want me to be?
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
And I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good
As Cera's nose brushed against Gaucho's pierced muzzle the dun snorted slightly having not expected the touch. Half of him wished Mara would return to his antlers so that he could see properly from the correct angles, but he knew the snake would be where she needed.

His heart eased considerably. It appeared the boy was just tired. Gaucho more than understood, and there was no disappointment in his stoic gaze. If anything he was proud. The box sat completed next to his crafter. It was as it should be. Cera had completed his task. He had more than earned this rest, even if it would brought on by physical exhausted rather than pure choice.

"It fine." The Wildfire offered dismissively, turning his gaze towards where the metal box sat. It was pleasing to look at (or maybe it was just because it was an object that Gaucho could see on his own. It would suit the purpose it was created for nicely. "Not sorry. Cera first to finish task. First step toward completing herd quest for Sun God, finished by you." He emphasized this by pressing his nose where he thought Cera's shoulder was. If only the rest of his herd could be as diligent as the golden prince was. They would conquer all of Helovia in a few days if they all had even half the heart that the painted builder did. It wasn't fair of course, to paint them all as being lazy and indeed many were not. Although very few had impressed him nearly as much as Cera had. His Golden was nothing if not consistent.

A smile parted Gaucho's dark lips as Cera offered to do more. As if he wasn't already stretched out on the sands. The dun shook his antlered skull. There was nothing Cera could do. This burden was his to bear - he wouldn't complain as he completed his own tasks, just as Cera hadn't. Even if he couldn't help but feel more tired than he ought to, he dismissed the thought. Perhaps he was simply getting old.

"No. This Gaucho's quest to finish. It will be over soon." He advised.

Looking around he realized that the two were alone - why hadn't Sacre helped with this? Serenity? He knew the unicorn boy was planning on going to the Basin, perhaps he had done so already. But the girl? Serenity seemed flighty at best. He wasn't surprised that she wasn't here doing her part. Ruffling his feathers Gaucho shook his head. "Cera one who need help. Need more crafters. That way it not always fall to you to do get things done."

Gaucho leaned back, his darkened feathers peeling backwards over the golden skin to give Cera room to breath and shift if he would. Around the Prince's hooves Mara hissed gently, overwhelming glad that he was indeed alright. Like Ilaria, she didn't like how much he pushed himself, especially if it was just in service to Gaucho. Did the dun even realize the hold he had over the golden youth? Cera would work himself into the ground if Gaucho asked. In his haste to complete the Throat's quest would he ask?

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how can I be everything they want me to be? - by Gaucho - 01-04-2015, 02:19 PM