the Rift

[OPEN] Sometimes, we fall

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
It is as if the firechild heard the thoughts that trickled hopelessly through the dragon's own mind, as she simply embraced her cousin, both of them supporting the other even if all they felt was supported themselves. Tears scorched a path through the dirt that had settled upon the silver-caramel hide, tears that burned brightly like a flame of passion and love, gifting her with energy of willpower to go on, to continue to survive. It was not until this happened that the girl realised just how close to giving up she had been, just how far her naïve mind had led her away from what was truly important.

It is together that they shut their eyes on the world, trusting in the land they rest upon and the kitsune that guards them that no further harm would touch them. The dragon clings to the moment, knowing that it cannot physically last forever, but perhaps if she remembered it well enough, it could feel that way.

Too soon, as always, the moment was over, and all Amaris had left to cling to it was her memory of it - and her cousin, of course.

The golden girl lifts her head as the firechild rises, her eyes glazed with tears, but happier, clearer, brighter than before, holding onto the dark depths of her cousin fondly, brushing her whiskered chin against the equally comforting presence of Natraj. Her sister of the sands stays close, and though the dragon longs to rise, she knows that she is safe, that here is where she was supposed to be, no matter where their beginnings were; their presents were here now.

Together.

So the girl does as she is bid, and rests. As her cousin touches upon her skin, a deep, resonate purr croons within her chest, and the girl curls her golden nape around the dark mass of the kitsune, and sleeps off the last of her ordeal.

[ END SCENE <3 ]
Brush Credit
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes, we fall - by Amaris - 01-02-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: Sometimes, we fall - by Tandavi - 01-04-2015, 05:37 AM
RE: Sometimes, we fall - by Amaris - 01-04-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Sometimes, we fall - by Tandavi - 01-20-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Sometimes, we fall - by Amaris - 01-21-2015, 04:28 AM