the Rift

[PRIVATE] where the angels don't fly

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go.

Nothing ever came to call her out. It was more of getting up and deciding that one day you could disappear for extended periods of time regardless of your rank and part of the herd, and get to know the true definition of being alone. Alija's birth had been well, if she could say it that way. The foal was another addition to the herd and came with smiling faces. Was that how herds welcomed their young? Surrounding the mother and child so that there is no sacred space created between them from the very day that their souls are entertwined by a newborn's first breath and meal? They left her baffled and disturbed. Adrixaura had brought her into the world alone in the cold. When she took her first steps, there was only the Appaloosa mare to help her stand and guide her to life. It sickened her to see so many come and destroy the frail bond that was supposed to be made between mother and child at birth.
Maybe that was the reason that she had left so abruptly, but it was too soon after leaving to think out that case. It felt like she had only left shortly after the birth occurred. The hours that had been spent ticking away through her numberous naps made the traveling longer than meant to be, yet in the end, the destination was reached without death or attack.
The Steppe was an unspoken place of hiding and every emotion that lacked joy and warm feelings. Silence lurked like a bad odor through the abyss, occasionally broken by the wails of winds who'd grown in strength by charging across the hills.
Rolling on her back and twisting brought forth the occasional pleased groan. Finding a place that wasn't still coated with snow had been almost enough to be defined a challenge: leaving an orange mark courtesy of sand was not a new form of abstract art that she was willing to take part in.
Dawn had begun to creep over the distant peaks to the east by the time that she regain her footing, shaking to expel orange sparks and the loose portions of dirt that she had added into her coat.

OOC: Gah. I bullshitted my way through this post so we could go ahead and get this going. Promise the rest will be so much better.
@[Miykael]

"Give me love like never before"

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Miykael - 01-06-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-07-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-24-2015, 05:23 AM