the Rift

[PRIVATE] where the angels don't fly

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Being alone was a treat that was usually eaten with haste and gone before she had the chance to savour it all to herself. The word 'alone' might as well not exist. As a child, being alone was stressful, the constant need for attention and affection forcing her to leave her safe places to seek out new victims. They never meant much if they meant anything.
The new ghost of the Steppe is an angel like the ones back home that she can't seem to fit into correctly. His voice is dark, rumbling and roaring towards her. Acceptance can't be granted to him before he reaches her. She's still caught up in the wake of his sound.
A quick look over is issued by the movement matching blue eyes that makes her crawl in her own skin. Under the cloak of her horn, she might be expected of the Basin. Whoever the male was, he wasn't a part of the Dragon's Throat or she would of come to know him at some point. They probably would of known each other, but like everyone in the flatten, high altitudes, you never really know that stranger talking to you.
"I don't mind." The short reply is nothing of a task, quietly spoken with a low voice that ignores the inner presence of relaxation that he's given her by not immediately invading her privacy for a single word. A name was private, and she saw it fit to only be discarded with those that may need it later on. Nomads of the Threshold she'd attempted to recruit and the members of the desert herd, and maybe those who have won it out of respect and skill with the tongue.
Pale orbitals pass over him with a respectful manner, admiring the colours that paint him and the dark masses of hair. He is tall but doesn't tower over her awkwardly built and currently fat shape. The white wings catch her eye. Oh, what'd she'd do to own a pair of wings like the ones he has been blessed with, to touch the sky as many others have done while she watches in envy.
"What has brought you this far north? One could think that any Pegasus would be scared to venture here when the Basin believes this belongs to them." A snort bursts from her nostrils at the mention of the Basin. Their actions were insult upon her species and the reprecuisons stained all that dare bare a horn. At least she cared for the others around her unlike they did.
"Would you like to walk together?"
Steam rolls forth from her warm body into the cool air and fades as the Sun swallows more of the night and what beauty of Birdsong that still made it through the fire.

If you could hear then, can you hear me now?

@[Miykael]

S I K E A X
you have a million and one stars to wish upon
i-mi @ deviantart

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Miykael - 01-06-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-07-2015, 11:30 PM