the Rift

[PRIVATE] where the angels don't fly

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Somehow, this angelic stranger strikes himself a gold mine within the champagne. She offers him a smile, genuine for once, and settles into step beside him. The common things set on the table are something she can use for conversation without discomfort, and the short, simple responses he gives allows her to feel better about the lack of words she gives. Words weren't her thing when it came to expelling them, but putting them in small bouts was an easy task.
"Ah, then we're here for the same purposes. I was raised here and the northern lights have always been a comfort. Too bad we missed them." The dawn was blindly searching for the hand of day, looking for an embrace that would soothe the chaos and panic of change. In the process of it's terror, it takes the time to add emphasis to her statement: the lights were gone and wouldn't returning for some time, but there was time to be spent while it wasn't in great demand.
Her eyes rest on the bird for some time, admiring the beauty of the avian. Silas crosses her mind before fading into sunlight. Wherever Africa and her companion had disappeared to, they would surely reappear at some point along her days.
He, in the end, finally gives her something really worth conversing over. They walked in her childhood days while questions were brought forth as of the family that grew and shrunk with time instead of dying away like flowers in the winter. There were at least some that she was sure wouldn't die in the near future, but then again, that's how she'd come to feel about her birth band. She shakes her head to answer his question.
"I'm from the Dragon's Throat, where I'm the Sun Physican. I'm guessing you're from the World's Edge?" He had said that he was from the Edge, right? The visit that she'd been given in the past was all but blurred, and she'd only met Resplendence while there. It was such a different place from her own residence. Humidity baked them inside of an oven of foliage and it had been uncomfortable and hot. Whatever he had seen in living there must of been what she saw in the arid landscape of the desert.
"What is that you do there, or have you not taken up a task?" She was curious, tempted by the belief that the cat wouldn't be killed today by any chance. The dumping of an unicorn corpse outside of the Basin was a sin that all of Helovia was aware of the price.

If you could hear then, can you hear me now?

@[Miykael]

S I K E A X
you've got a million and one stars to wish upon
i-mi @ deviantart

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Miykael - 01-06-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: where the angels don't fly - by Sikeax - 01-07-2015, 11:30 PM