Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
P
A
R
E
L
I
A
Penna fluttered back to his bonded curious to watch what Parelia was about to do. He had never seen such a thing happen before while connected to his soul-mate. 'Almost like I make too.' She giggled softly then spoke her voice still draped with her laughter, "Penna just said it's like he is making this too." As Kahlua's happy voice rolled forth she quieted herself only to giggle some more. Smiling brightly she watched her Queen making sure her words would not over lap the painted lady's. "No no, don't apologize. I was to shocked to ask how it worked! We had a lot going on at the time too." She tried to playfully bump the black and white shoulder, careful to be gentle. It really didn't matter what had or hadn't happened, as long as she learned now.

Cream ears pricked eagerly catching every last sweet word offered to her. Her smile softened as Kahlua's voice changed to passion and longing. Honey orbs glanced lovingly towards Ciceron before turning back to her queen. Closing her eyes she focused on the task at hand. 'Jar lid.' Penna's helpful voice piped up in her head. Nodding she focused first on the jar. Tall and cylindrical object with rivets on the top for the lid. Thinking hard she allowed Kahlua's voice to wrap around the item as well; using it to help her mold it. Sweat slowly pricked over her skin causing her light pelt to darken slightly. Next she focused on the lid with rivets along it's bottom edge; adding in a small extra flare, she thought hard on about a flower.

While her eyes had been closed a small cloud of mist gathered around her hooves, just like the Queen had said. As the water cloud dissipated a jar with the lid sitting lightly upon the top appeared. In the center of the lid sat a small simple flower, etched almost shakily into the glass. Lids peeled back, then flew back as she saw it had actually worked. Penna cooed softly excitement flooding his own brain. Looking back up to her friend she smiled tiredly, "I hope this is what you were wanting. I tried to carve a flower on the top, I thought it was fitting for you..." Her voice trailed off shyly. She knew it wasn't amazing, but surely it would work. Right?

-----------------------------------------
Speech 'Thought' Penna
Words; 395
Notes; Omg don't shoot me on how late this is! I love you Sevin! *ducks*
Tags; @[Ciceron]
Image Credit
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-02-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-08-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-09-2015, 09:07 PM