A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
So happy was Aly to find someone to talk to that she didn’t realize when he stopped paying attention - or maybe she did and she just didn’t care! Either way, her story got told and she felt like she was making a new friend. Even if that friend, once he had regained his attention enough to react to her offer, though that she was making a joke when she mentioned magic. It wasn’t often when she came across someone who did not believe in magic, thought it was a figment of the imagination.

The painted pegasus laughed but it was a kind noise, she was not one to find joy in the idea that she knew something others did not. “You’re in for quite the surprise, Arrakk.” Someone who did not believe in magic was going to get some culture-shock in Helovia where everyone seemed to have a little magical quirk. She was extremely happy, however, that she was going to be the one to introduce him to the idea that it was in fact quite real, that she could even wield it. Alysanne thought about how she could take it slow, watch his reaction, and be prepared to stop if at any point he started to panic.

Having grown up with magic, she could not fathom what it would be like to watch tendrils of mist creep towards you and wrap around your wounds, leaving them healed, when you thought magic was not real. It probably wouldn’t a great experience for most! “Now, Arrakk, please don’t be afraid to tell me to stop if this freaks you out. I’ll explain what’s happening as it happens.” Green eyes are carefully focused on him, making sure that he had his consent to move forward. There was no turning back now, one way or another she’d see Arrakk healed - the kind stallion deserved that much after his journey.

Okay she had seen Resplendence use this once before and she was pretty sure she could figure it out. Closing her eyes, she focused on finding the part of her mind where the magic lived, the part that was connected to the moon goddess and the Edge. “The mist is going to come towards you,” As her calm voice narrated, so the magic proceeded - thin dark wisps of wind moving forward to seek out the injured knee. Ready to stop at any moment, Alysanne kept part of her attention on her new friend at all times.

Providing no resistance, the following would occur: “And it’ll wrap around your knee. I’m going to use my energy to heal you, it’s my first time so I don’t know if I’ll get it all.” She frowned, feeling terrible about this, but already she felt a little light-headed at the concentration. “But it’ll be much better to walk on and we can take care of the rest when we get back to the Edge.” After a couple more seconds, the healing magic working away, she was forced to break the connection and take a deep gulp of air. “Is it any better?” She was clearly worried, hoping to see some sort of improvement, her entire attention focused back on Arrakk. It’d be a terrible thing to do all this and not have anything to actually prove that magic was real, and helpful!

@[Arrakk]
table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit

wow I hope I did that right hahaha
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-02-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 01-02-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-04-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 01-07-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-18-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 02-01-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 02-04-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 02-06-2015, 09:33 PM