destiny [muriel, shamsiel]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

Leliel's moment of being alone was exactly that. Momentary. Muriel touched down in the field what seemed like seconds after he had become still and was moving toward him. He stayed still as she approached, watching her as she came to a stop and peered at him shyly. It was the same look she'd given him throughout their foalhood. He had grown to hate the look. It tugged at his heartstrings in some instances and annoyed him in others. He returned her shy gaze with a glower that she should have been accustomed to.

Then she had to speak.

The stallion's ears slicked back against his dark head and his eyes hardened. He chewed on his tongue to keep himself from telling Muriel to go away. She didn't belong in Helovia and neither did Shamsiel. He didn't belong there, himself, either but he wasn't going back to Janat. "As you can see I'm fine." Now go back to Janat and leave me alone. Was it too much to ask for, to be alone? To have a moment of peace and silence? Was it too much to want to live in a place where you weren't abused and made a scapegoat?

The situation only worsened when Shamsiel appeared. The only good thing that came from his arrival was that he could dodge Muriel's question. Leliel's lips pulled back and he bared his teeth at his brother when the stallion told him he would not run away from him again. "You will not control me." He said icily, his stony gaze meeting that of his brother's. "Leave me alone. I am not going back to Janat, you're wasting your time."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
destiny [muriel, shamsiel] - by Leliel - 09-09-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: destiny [muriel, shamsiel] - by Muriel - 09-09-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: destiny [muriel, shamsiel] - by Shamsiel - 09-09-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: destiny [muriel, shamsiel] - by Leliel - 09-09-2012, 11:59 PM