Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

"How long has it been, Eytan?"

'What?'

"How long have I been here? In Helovia?"

'Don't know. All my life.'

"Its been years. I was still a foal when we came here. Me and Ophelia. She practically carried me, Eytan."

'Why?'

"Because of my legs. They were crooked when I was born. I could hardly walk and they caused me so much pain. She could have left me and saved herself a lot of time and trouble, y'know."

'Loves you.'

"I know..."

'Love her.'

"I do. And I miss her, Eytan."

'Find her.'

"There are a lot of places up north that she could be."

'Why north?'

"Phi loves it there."

The pair stood side by side, deep in conversation. Every now and again the bear would look up at his bonded, but Ktulu never looked down to him. Her gaze continuously swept over every inch of the the meadow as if by looking she would be able to conjure up some image of her sister. There was nothing.

"We lived here for a while."

'Here?'

"Yes. That tree over there..." Ktulu nodded her head toward a large tree. "We used to sleep under there at night. I discovered my magic here. I choked my dad because I thought he was someone wanting to hurt Phi."

The bear remained silent as he listened to his bonded, frowning because she remained rooted to the spot she stood. He thought she should travel north, start with the Steppe and search for Ophelia. Ktulu felt that it was a waste of time to search for her illusive sister. She had come to accept the fact that Ophelia would only be found when she wanted to be found.

"I gave her Tinek's egg here."

'Could have kept.'

"I know, but I wanted Phi to have him. I wanted her to have someone with her all the time because I couldn't be that someone anymore."

Ktulu sighed and finally looked down at Eytan and forced a small smile for the bear. "We should go home." It still felt weird to her, calling the Edge home. "It'll be dark soon, we need to be back for our patrol." Ktulu was reluctant to leave the meadow because she still had a childish hope that simply being there would summon Ophelia. The dark mare shook her head then turned. "Lets go."

"."

@[Ophelia]

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-14-2015, 02:39 AM