Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia moved north again, a heavy sigh punctuating one of her steps. The burns on her sides and the scratches she bore were only somewhat healing, agitated by the long journey south. Tinek flew overhead, seeming to be enjoying himself on this lovely, spring evening. The setting sun heralded a darkened sky, and the shards of stone in her hair began to sparkle again. Little bursts of light snapped with her movement, making her appear to be a fallen star walking among the lush grass and sparse trees.

So much had happened in such a short period of time, and she blinked her two-toned eyes, looking ahead in the distance. Ktulu was right, though. If she did not want to be found, Ophelia could remain hidden. There were nooks and nestles in the mountains to the north that kept her well when she needed an escape. Unless she had every intention of being visible, the pale princess excelled at being invisible.

As she saw the large tree near the stream on the horizon, she thought she had better stop at least for part of the night. Her furious march to the Dragon's Throat had been wearing, and she needed sleep. Ophelia narrowed her gaze when she saw movement, and the silhouettes were the easiest ones she could ever recall. Ktulu and Eytan. A smile warmed her features and her heart, and she trotted slowly toward them, letting out a short, soft, melodic call to her twin.

"Ktulu!" she hummed, slowing to a walk when she felt the burn of her injuries whine again. "Ktulu how are you?" she asked, shedding her awkwardness and embracing her sister tightly. The last time they had spoken, they had buried their mother.

@[Ktulu]

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-14-2015, 02:39 AM