the Rift

[PRIVATE] a distant echo

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

Ktulu did not care if Ophelia looked into her mind or read her thoughts because there was no secrets that she kept from her. She would not object if her sister wanted to look all the way back to their childhood because she had nothing to hide. She could do all the digging she wanted and the only thing that Ophelia would find in Ktulu's memories was the depth of her love for her twin.

She was relieved when Ophelia did not take offense to her surprise at being named the Lady of the Basin. The same dislike that had swelled within her chest at the mention of Mauja came back as Ophelia spoke of Deimos. The incident had been seasons upon seasons ago, but Ktulu's dislike of the pair did not fade away with the seasons. If the opportunity presented itself to kill the both of them she could not promise that she wouldn't act upon it in vengeance. It was not in her to forgive anyone for their transgressions, especially when they involved her sister.

The dark mare's eyes met Ophelia's as she said to take back the position of Captain. "I will." Ktulu promised. "I prefer to stand side by side with Archibald as his partner rather than his lackey." A small smile curve her mouth upward because she was anything but a lackey to him. "But I cannot challenge someone who is not present to answer my challenge." Where was the honor in that? She supposed she would have to speak with Kaj or Kahlua about the position and its absentee owner. A short laugh passed Ktulu's lips as Ophelia said she could imagine her as a bear. "I didn't know I could until I was fighting for a spot as Captain. If it weren't for Archibald I think I may have killed the ones I was fighting against." Not one of her proudest moments, but whats done is done.

Ktulu nodded her head as her sister said she desired to see her children. "You can come find me in the Edge whenever you want. You'll be welcome there so long as I am there. If anyone has an issue with it then they can take it up with me." And she could tell them exactly where they could shove their issues.

It was interesting hearing Ophelia speak of the Basin in such a positive way but it made Ktulu happy that her sister had found a place that she seemed to like so much. It made her chuckle and smile at the mention of Torleik being there. She felt that her pale twin had picked a worthy stallion to give her attention to, but of course Ophelia had her doubts and she voiced them. She wondered why Phi would think she was not good enough for the black stallion, but Ophelia had never thought herself worthy of anything. "For as intelligent and insightful as you are, and for how much you can see in others you're still blind to your own worth." Ktulu responded with a tilt of her dark head.

"."

@[Ophelia]

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ktulu - 01-03-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: a distant echo - by Ophelia - 01-14-2015, 02:39 AM