the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Kill The Karma

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

Purple and pink sides where swollen with baby weight. Getting pretty close to popping the girl knew she shouldn't be this far from home, but this place seemed like a great place for her to gather the herb she needed. Being this time of year, who knew how many of her herd mates would need this particular herb. A small smile spread over her face as she neared the rotunda. Drawing in the warm earthy scents around her the girl turned steel blue eyes around curiously searching for any sign of the plant she needed. Instead of the pretty tiny white flowered plant she as looking for eyes fell upon the pretty monochromatic mare. A friendly whinny parted soft badger marked lips. The antlered girl did not want to startle Morrigan by sneaking up on her.

Alija was slowly wearing out, she need a good drink, maybe that would refresh her. Walking awkwardly she waddled up to the mare. She noticed that she held Bleeding heart plants in her mouth, before speaking warmly, "You can put that in my bag if you don't want to carry it. How are you today?" Steel blue eyes flashed happily as she gazed at the slightly taller, and much less fat sand sister. "You haven't come across any Angelica have you? I'm going to need some of it after this bundle of pain shows it's self." She tossed her head jokingly to her swollen sides laughing brightly. "It also works really well for stomach cramps and several other things, never a bad thing to have around."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lyrics" 'Ponderings'
Words: 262
OOC: I'm SO sorry this took so long and it is so short! It'll get better I promise! ^.^;

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Alija - 01-15-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Morrigan - 01-26-2015, 12:11 AM