the Rift

[OPEN] Hope You Guess My Name

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She didn't know that this was going to happen. She didn't know that Valiance was going to attack Atlas. She hadn't meant for any of this to happen. The question of Res studying under the Wild Rose had her mind churning. Had she studied under her? Oh yes! Smoke! She had. She definitely had. But it was when she was going to speak, to confirm this, that Valiance swooped down and tried to burn Atlas.

She stuttered, she panicked, she tried to apologize. Most importantly, she shrank. Her body seemed to press up, backing away and trying to force the tears to stop happening. Alas, before she could try to snap herself out of it Amaris was telling her to hush. Nervous, she swallowed and bobbed her head. Yes, hush, calm down. It was only then that Amaris turned to Valiance, who was now on Res's poll.

The words, though, that came from Amaris' mouth had Valiance lifting from her poll and into the air, low for a few moments before he landed upon the ground. His tucked his tail, clicking sadly as his eyes dropped. "Not trying hurt." he said, as she told him that he was hurting Resplendence in the process. And the trilling of the spirit dragons, they only seemed to back up this idea. But, it was like she knew he didn't want to hurt her, with the words that fell from the dragon-mare's lips and the smile that curled up her lips. Valiance took to the air once more, this time to try and land upon Amaris' withers and wrap his tail around a part of her neck - some vague form of a hug to show his gratitude for backing up the words that he had said to Res, that he hadn't meant to hurt her.

Amaris spoke to Resplendence once more, telling her that there was nothing she should fear. It was the unicorn stallion, though, that needed the most attention. Cussing, calling Valiance a 'little bugger'. "Let me just, just get some Chamomile… And yes, I studied under Smoke…" she said, starting to move off to grab something to assist with his burns. But, just as she started to move off to find them Atlas started to have a mental breakdown of some kind. She could assume it was similar to her own, but, really, she wasn't vocal when hers were happening, so how was she to know. He said to wait, so she waited. In fact, she froze.

She started to speak, stuttering over even one word, before her mouth finally allowed her mind to produce somewhat reasonable answers. "The DragonHeart used to lead the E-Edge. Being b-bonded means th-that your souls are-are connected. Val-Valiance is protective, I'm n-not strong and I've n-never been. He saw the nickname as you attempting to c-claim me…" She broke, for a second, unsure of how to answer the last question. "And I-I don't think that... But you need Chamomile… for the b-burns. I. I'm going to go get some."

So with that, she spun off and began to search for the chamomile. Once she had enough she would meet the pair at the water's edge.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Hope You Guess My Name - by Atlas - 01-03-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Amaris - 01-03-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Atlas - 01-03-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Resplendence - 01-04-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Amaris - 01-05-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Hope You Guess My Name - by Atlas - 01-07-2015, 05:46 PM