the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me to Church

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

He remembers this place from long ago, when his chest was shriveled, his lungs poisoned. He remembers the trees that loom above even now, scoffing his growth; he sees and knows the blood-red stones that scatter beneath the tranquil waters of the pool. The memory lingers; his mother instructing them, Abraham and himself, making them move, his lungs causing him never-ending fury. The sting of sweat persists in his eye: a ghost of weakness that tries to haunt.

It is spring, now. The scent of it lays heavy on the air, the rain present, even if it is light and refreshing. A ghost of mist roll around the treetops; clings to the trunk and the bark. The sun dazzles through them, those ghosts of new growth. The scent of animals is scattered and everywhere, the urgent odor of fucking permeating the dirt, the water, the tender grass shoots. Soon this place will be overrun with squirrel pups and mice kits, only to be crushed underhoof so easily and painlessly; their skulls are so hollow.

He had been gazing into the pond, thinking; contemplating the blood-stones that rest on the pond-bed. His lids low, his eyes closed to the world; his breathing even, stance relaxed; his expression dark, pensive, brooding. For it may seem that the shadow of his mother’s presence lingers about him, a cloud of uncertainty in the midst of peaceful birdsong clutter that gambols about him, oblivious to the mist that hangs about, a mist that is just as capable of concealing sorrow and wickedness as it is in bringing nourishment to the parched. He is silent; an obelisk on the water’s edge, perfect in his growing form, the definition of stone-hard muscle and brawn.

No one would ever suspect such an awesome, stoic creature, as supremely perfect as him—to simply be dozing.

@[Öde]

”Watch for Circe.”

There's nothing here for free
Lost who I want to be
My serpent blood can strike so cold

Image Credits

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-11-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 02-02-2015, 01:04 PM