Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She didn't know how she had ended up in this place. She swore she was going towards her home, like the way she had come, but she must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because here she was, in this forboding place and utterly lost. The little filly couldn't help but have an edge of nervousness with each little step she took, her dainty frame being swallowed by the massive trees surrounding her. Hazel eyes quickly flicked to and fro, ever attentive in case danger came bounding around and into plain sight to assault her. A brisk breeze chilled her to the bone, and she couldn't help but grow even more wary, as her limbs struggled to avoid fallen branches and debris left behind.

Her beautiful wings got snagged at the higher tendrils of the trees, causing her to wince and bit her lip in minor discomfort. She only hoped any wounds would heal, and soon her gaze found an opening. Heart leaping into her throat, she quickened her pace, albeit clumsily, into the clearing before her. Taking a large breath out of relief, her spotted skull moved around to take in her surroundings. The pond was welcoming at the moment, it providing water to quench her thirst, despite the red stones giving her an uneasy sensation. It was only when she was about a foot away from the pond did she see the grey colt, it was rather dim here you see, causing a gasp to escape her blackened maw and her whole body to skitter back slightly. Only when she realized what he was, she relaxed slightly, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

Feeling her muscles relax, a gentle smile pressed against her lips as she looked at the dozing male, who most likely wasn't sleeping anymore. She was timid with her approach, walking a little closer with her head lowered, attempting to make eye contact as soft notes ecaped her,"Excuse me, I'm so sorry to bother you, but do you know which direction the Worlds Edge is in? I've seemed to have gotten rather lost." Her expression turned sheepish, but still genuine as she kept her attention on him, but also took this time to delve into the water. Letting her pink tongue lap at the iciness, her whole body felt refreshed at being rehydrated once more. Despite her enjoyment of her nice, cool drink, her spotted ears were still focused on the fellow equine, paying close attention to what he had to say next.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping in!
WC: 419
Tag: Reginald
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-11-2015, 05:12 PM