the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me to Church

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

The stones dance for him, his vision clouded and slurred beneath hooded lids. Drops of blood swirl in the confusion of a waking dream; twisting with his memories, gliding upon the razor’s edge of his moods, cascading upon faint, yet distinct impulses that spark in his muscle and sinew, his veins and arteries, the beating of his heart, the buzz of his absent mind. The peacefulness of a doomed forest cloaks him in its tranquility; he is very nearly lost to the dancing of his innermost dreams. Sleep is near.

*"Excuse me…*”

Sleep was near.

It comes back to him, the world jarring into place harshly, sudden in his senses. The noises of the forest cease being a white lullaby; the scents become active, now, and his brain pick them apart, analyze them, consider their importance. His breathing becomes shallower; the beating of his heart increases. He opens his eyes, his sight bleary for some seconds; he sighs the tired from his throat and his joints, his tail stretching behind him, pulling the stiffness of idleness out of his spine.

He turns to the speaker, movements’ jerky with his exhaustion. It is with cold, impassive grey irises that he studies her; once again, the plague of a spotted creature spoils the air he breathes and taints his water. He is not so aware of himself to hide the sneer of disgust that transfigures his lips and nose; her legs are long, and there is something lacking in her repulsive scent. Hmph. A filly.

“How old are you?” he asks, abruptly, ignoring the daft clamor of her delicate speech. Perhaps he is wrong—perhaps she is some stunted creature cursed with the guise of a child? For, otherwise, what other use could she dare to have for him?

@[Myrrine]--sorry! Forgot to tag!

”Watch for Circe.”

There's nothing here for free
Lost who I want to be
My serpent blood can strike so cold

Image Credits

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-11-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 02-02-2015, 01:04 PM