Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

Blue eyes scanned the surrounding forest, it was a beautiful place but not for long. Shadows had begun to creep, the sky tainted dark blue with occasional white speckles in the sky glowing brightly million miles from here. Darkness was not something the mare feared like many others, the liver chestnut believe those to be cowards, scared of darkness … an element one could never run away from. Instead of running the Arabian mare embraced it, welcomed it into her life. Dark hooves softly touched the ground giving the illusion that she didn’t contact the ground. Light colored mane and tail flowed behind her, following her everywhere like a slave follows a master. Dark powerful goat horns sprouted from her skull, sharp at the edges, her personal weapon.

Waprevah trotted out from the darkness of the forest and into the open meadow. Night was coloring the sky dark blue but remaining colors of the day before could still be seen at the horizon. Perhaps the mare would follow the light, or turn towards darkness like she always had. The mare would simply see how everything would play out. She was new to these lands and had yet to learn how equines of these lands thrived, whether it was in herds or on their own. She had stumbled upon this land after days of traveling, she did not know what adventures or nightmares awaited her here but she was exited to find out. The mare came to a halt in the meadow, the overgrown grass reaching her underbelly touching it softly. A smug grin crossed her lips and excitement filled her. Waprevah could not wait to let herself go in this place, she had a feeling it would be quite the adventure.

"Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me"

Messages In This Thread
I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Sikeax - 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM