the Rift

I'm like the ice I freeze [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Half-equine was the ideal description for Ophelia, for she was of hybrid nature. The blood that ran through her veins possessed a duality of two natures, fusing. Genetics from her mother allowed her the bond with Tinek, her royal silver, but the crimson of her father graced her brow with a spiraled, bone weapon. The homeland from which Ophelia traveled was too destroyed, but by ethereal darkness and bloodlust - shades. Shadow creatures, souls from the dead too foul for heaven, spread their filth, forcing Ophelia and her twin sister, Ktulu, to Helovia. So long, long ago...

The pale princess nodded deeply, a respectful gestured earned by Waprevah's polite mannerisms. Titles weighed nothing if born by those who in turn did nothing. So many were called this or that but with no true clout. Ophelia sought to earn her recognition through power, knowledge and action, even if she was a spy of spies, a huntress in broad daylight. The white and bloody mare observed her question and carefully selected the words she would return.

"You simply ask," she said quietly. "The the land is large and the journey long, the four herdlands lie due south,west, east and north. Travel toward the sea and you will find the World's Edge. North from where we are is the Hidden Falls. South from where we are is the Dragon's Throat, and far north in the mountains is the Aurora Basin, where I reside," she explained clearly, her voice soft and gentle like chimes in a spring breeze.

"I would be glad to take you to my home," she offered. "You could live among our ranks in safety. We have shelter in caves along the mountainside, a lake which never freezes, and we are protected by the God of Time himself. From there, you could continue to seek what you desire from the rest of this land." Home... that sounded lovely right now.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Sikeax - 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM