Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

A soft evening breeze contacts the mare‘s flesh and plays with her pale mane. Her blue eyes gaze into the night. Some would say there is nothing to see, but look close enough and you will see all the enjoyable moments the shadows have. There is a certain beauty that not everyone can see in the shadows if one has always lived in the light they won’t understand. They won’t understand the comfort as shadow wraps its welcoming arms around you and sings you to sleep.

Waprevah’s gaze shifts when the Lady speaks. Images flash in the mare’s mind while Ophelia speaks of the size of the land. The liver chestnut did not know what awaited her but she would not sit around and wonder. If there was anything she had learned from living in the ruins of the Kingdom of Kaneika it was that good things never come to you unless you seek them. However, whether Waprevah was seeking good or evil was not for discussion. A haunting grin threatened to reveal itself on her lips but was quickly pushed aside by a soft one, full of kindness.

When the Forsaken offered to take her to her home Waprevah did not hesitate to seize her chance of a future in these lands. “I am more than happy to accept your offer Lady Ophelia. The place you speak of sounds like a noble place to reside at,” Waprevah said, her voice slightly smoother now than earlier, though it carried an edge to it. Following her words was a grin masked as a soft smile.

"Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me"

@[Ophelia]

Messages In This Thread
I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Sikeax - 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-05-2015, 07:13 PM