the Rift

Let the wild rumpus start

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I thought it through, I think I want it too,
'Cos I saw you there upon your chair, in the light of winter's air

A bright bubbly laugh fills the air and Sacre smiles in relief. "He’s a nuisance sometimes" he casts a glance down at the fox who had been curiously inspecting the stranger only a half minute earlier and the vulpine looks away in mock disinterest, he was only having a look. Ruckus over, Sacre returned to the business of the state he had found the mare in and he listened to her words as his gaze drifted back and forth between the mess on the floor and her dishevelled state. She says its nothing, do you think she’s okay? He asks mentally of his companion friend, she did appear to have fallen from the sky, either that or she was trying to climb a tree which sounded even more stranger than a bird falling. Inari returned his friends inquiring glance with his version of a shrug if she says she’s fine then she’s fine and you say that I’m the nuisance?! Sacre snorted and turned away from his bonded with a flick of his tail, apparently his friend was still stewing from previous comments.

The mare moved the conversation on, however, and Sacre’s mind was quickly turned to other matters. A ‘moment’? Were they having a moment? You have an admirer Sacre teased his orange fluffy friend and Inari moved to look at the mare with glowing curiosity before his tail began to flick from side to side and he yapped happily at her. The fox liked this one. She also asked if he lived in the very place they stood… It was a good guess and she was close enough. The colt shook his head with a gentle smile and gestures towards the south "no, I live with my herd family to the south, a place called the Dragons Throat. It’s a little drier than here, not as many trees, but lots of canyons and open spaces." He informed as he thought fondly of the place.

He attempted to shift attention back onto the strange belle with his own enquires, though he really wanted to ask how she fell, but left that gnawing question for later. "Are you new here? What’s your name? I’m Sacre and you’ve met Inari" he laughed, motioning to the fox beside him.

[sorry for the wait!!]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Let the wild rumpus start - by Nimue - 01-03-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Let the wild rumpus start - by Sacre - 01-03-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Let the wild rumpus start - by Nimue - 01-04-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Let the wild rumpus start - by Sacre - 01-10-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Let the wild rumpus start - by Nimue - 01-16-2015, 10:35 AM