the Rift

[OPEN] lost my way

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind
She had left the Edge with the intention of doing something helpful for the herd. She could go to the Threshold and find someone that needed a home – someone that might fit in well with their family in the Edge. It was a rather lovely idea, bringing a lost soul to somewhere they would find food and shelter. Helovia seemed to be where everyone ended up eventually – though with all these murders lately it was hard to tell whether this was a heaven or a hell.

No, she couldn’t think like that. She didn’t really think like that. Every once in a while those thoughts snuck in but they were gone the next moment – and she was left looking forward to the prospect of meeting someone new while she was out in the borders of this land.

Well, she had been aiming for the Threshold but she didn’t exactly end up there. It was early morning when she had started her trek, Hemlock protesting the early start but burrowing into her folded wings to hide from the dreaded sun. Heading out on hoof from the Edge in what she thought was an easterly direction had actually been considerably more southern and before she knew it she had stumbled through some familiar looking trees to a really familiar looking lake. Secret Grove! Oops.

‘Hopeless.’ The little owl picked up on her distressed thoughts but only offered that single, unhelpful word, before settling back in to sleep nestled in her wing.

Cheeky.

Now, if only she could remember where to go from here? Her mind tried to recall the route as she picked her way to the banks of the lake to take a deep drink of the cool spring water.

Was it… that way? Green eyes darted from one side to the next and she honestly had no idea. Nearly two years in Helovia and she was still losing her way!

image credit
table by imi <3

@[Kirah] sorry it took so long for me to get this up!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
lost my way - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: lost my way - by Kirah - 01-10-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: lost my way - by Alysanne - 02-08-2015, 09:29 AM