the Rift

[OPEN] lost my way

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I've Been Gone For So Long....

To be honest, Kirah only came back to the Secret Grove to see if the body was still around. She wasn't quite sure why, perhaps she wanted to know more. The murders were pricking at her constantly, interesting her. She wanted to know more, she wanted to know everything. Had the victims suffered? Did they die long after their attackers had assaulted them? How come it took so long for the bodies to be discovered?

And most of all, the question sure to be on everybody's mind, who had done it?

She wandered around aimlessly now. On the way here she had decided to search, and if she came up empty handed (which she did), she would simply explore. But, she had forgotten all about exploring as she wandered around absentmindedly, her mind running over and over every detail she could remember. Every now and then she noticed berries, herbs. Things that could possibly be used for healing, but she had no one to teach her. She was so deep into her thoughts that she almost missed the patched mare with wings drinking from the lake.

She shook her head and neck and her ebony locks spilled everywhere, catching on her shiny shoulder-horns and hanging draped over her. Her forelock hung over her face between her eyes, curling up just above her muzzle. Her mane was growing out again. She approached the mare, who was very beautiful, and stopped a few meters away from her.

"Um...hi! I'm Kirah," she greeted the winged mare with a smile. Her mocha pools shone with a friendly and inviting light, like they usually did.

OCC;
@[Alysanne] - sorry for the wait <3 muse is running low XD

Messages In This Thread
lost my way - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: lost my way - by Kirah - 01-10-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: lost my way - by Alysanne - 02-08-2015, 09:29 AM