the Rift

[OPEN] lost my way

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind

The sound of someone approaching brought Aly’s head up immediately - the little glass headband clinking in high notes at the movement. It was not a familiar face that those emerald eyes landed on but it was a welcome one all the same. “Hello, Kirah!” Well if she was going to get lost, it was best to do it with some company. Alysanne’s mood cheered exponentially in the presence of the pretty unicorn mare. And what a unique mare she was! Not a horn on her head but instead two rather deadly looking blades coming out of her shoulders. Helovia was truly a marvelous collection of creatures and Kirah here was no exception. “My name’s Alysanne - though I’d much prefer to be called Aly. I’m afraid I was looking for the Threshold but ended up here instead!” She explained with a bright chuckle. Certainly no sign that she considered this a misfortune in any sense - especially not now that Kirah had shown up.

Hemlock woke up long enough to peek a round, black eye from between Alysanne’s white feathers to take a good look at this stranger. Not seeing anything amiss - such as a dreaded dragon - he settled back into his nap. Ready to pounce at the slightest bit of trouble, of course. Or so he’d like to think. He rather wished Aly would meet more strangers at night when he was awake and could monitor the situation properly.

“What brings you to the Grove?” Not that anyone really needed an excuse on such a beautiful day, of course, but she was growing curious about Kirah and if it hadn’t been that question to come from her lips it surely would have been another!

@[Kirah]

image credit
table by imi <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
lost my way - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: lost my way - by Kirah - 01-10-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: lost my way - by Alysanne - 02-08-2015, 09:29 AM