[OPEN] The Sound of a Dreamer

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
You said come with me boy,
I want to show you something more.

Rotunda!

Sacre hadn’t been here since, well, since the first time when he had met that strange equine and his rather scary green dragon. The meeting had been brief and fleeting, but the colt hadn’t been back to the pretty monument since. However, today he bounced through all the greenery, Inari marching by his side and the two admired the place with slow, awed observations. A brook ran magically through the vibrant spring trees and the soft sound of water was relaxing to listen to as he fell to a stand on its banks. A soft breeze ran through the thick folds of his black locks that landed in messy clumps around his neck and face. Inari sat on his hinds, fuzzy white tipped tail gently swaying from one side to the other whilst he watched for anything interesting moving in the water that he might consider catching.

For a while, the colt stood and did nothing, closing his eyes and listening to the sound of nature all around. The songs of birds, the rustling of bushes, he took in a long deep breath and held it for a while before releasing it with a comfortable sigh of a colt who was quite content. He could probably think about a lot of things here in peace, but for some reason he didn’t want to, he didn’t want to disturb the truce that had suddenly been struck between his heart and his head. There was no need to ruin the day with melancholy, besides, where had those thoughts got him anyway? Just deeper into his own self-pity, today, the river would cry for him.

Feeling better, Sacre finally turned away from the brook and moved to peer into the old rotunda, pushing only his head through the mossy drapes so only his rear was sticking out the building. "So cool" he breathed, looking up to see the stained glass roof with an awe struck face. Inari came in too, from under his friend’s body and lurked around a hairy front leg into the stone structure whilst Sacre wondered when on earth such a thing had been built and, more importantly, who had the skill and craft to build it?

(@[Kvothe] blah I said I’d get something up for you :D Feel free to pick any character though haha also this is open)
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
The Sound of a Dreamer - by Sacre - 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-06-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Kvothe - 01-13-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-20-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Sacre - 01-29-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-31-2015, 12:17 PM