the Rift

[OPEN] The Sound of a Dreamer

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth
First it is the soft chimes in the air that I notice, tracking the unusual sound with a swivel of my ears. It was enough of a surprise that I lift my head from the water to quietly listen as it drew nearer. What to think of the sound I didn't know. It was high pitched but soothing in tone, entrancing almost. No object I knew made such a sound and for once I was...excited to find out what it was and watched expectantly in the direction of its source. Should I have been surprised when another of the horned equines appeared, this one a blue roan and tailed by a deer-like creature? I think not. An unofficial rule of this land seemed to be that all things came in matching pairs, not unlike the meeting I had with my winged kin in....the Threshold they called it. If you find one another is not far away, a fact that I will always keep in mind. This land is still new to me and remains a very...unusual place, so unlike what I know...I what used to know. I reckon there are still many things I've yet to learn in this mysterious world.

I casually look over the newcomer who chimes his greeting and chuckle silently to myself when I notice his lions tail curl around the deer-like creature bonded to his feet protectively. Curious still was the fact that both had an unlikely companion, so much so it was nonsensical and I can't help but wonder. Try as I might I have no answer for that but I do have an answer for what brings me here.

" Water," I state plainly, " And some curiosity. What of you?"

"blahblahblah."
@[Kvothe]@[Sacre]
For flame, for heart
Image Credit
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Messages In This Thread
The Sound of a Dreamer - by Sacre - 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-06-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Kvothe - 01-13-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-20-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Sacre - 01-29-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Sound of a Dreamer - by Hearth - 01-31-2015, 12:17 PM