Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Water droplets sailed through the air, splashing in tiny speckles along the shoreline, as a spotted filly ran about in the river. A soft giggle escaped her maw, it tinkling on the breeze as she happily played. She knew it wasn't the best idea to be out by herself, but sometimes the Edge provided little entertainment, and so she needed to explore. Her black stained legs lifted themselves gracefully against the current, keeping to the more shallow end of the water source. Soon her lips met liquid and she happily drank, enjoying the beautiful Birdsong day the Gods had blessed upon them. After her thirst had been quenched she was off again, jumping and skipping through the water and letting her wings flap upon her withers.

After Myrrine was thoroughly soaked, she figured that she had done enough in the stream, and worked herself out and onto the side. Shaking herself off lightly, she embraced the warmth that the sun generously provided. How she loved having the sun shining and birds singing, it reminded her much of home in spring. Suddenly her hazel eyes glimmered with mourning, thinking of her adopted mother who she most likely would never see again. She turned her gaze to the sky, watching longingly at the birds that soared past her. One day, she would be able to soar like them too, and perhaps she could find her mother again. For now, she would settle for an afternoon snack by the water's edge, where she could dry and black and white coat and enjoy the clean feeling of having just a pleasant bath.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Crap post is crappy. I apologize. feel free to post more and I should be able to match, starting posts just suck for me.
TAG: Caenan
WC: 268
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-03-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Aithniel - 01-05-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-08-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-08-2015, 11:39 PM