the Rift

[OPEN] How the Light Shines Upon Thee

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

He was irritable today. For no reason. Just outright irritable. The sun was too hot, but the shade was too cool. The flies wouldn't leave him alone; and then none of them buzzed around him. Was he not good enough for the pesky insects? Too many birds mad too much noise tweeting their praise to the season of BirdSong, but it was too quiet without their racket.

It was a rare mood for the stallion to find himself in but he was quite capable of being a grump. Grumbling to himself he was a regular storm cloud stalking across the land. Making his way through the Thistle Meadow he purposely dug his hooves into the ground as he briskly walked to nowhere in particular.

It would be a lovely time for a tussle. Caenan's emerald eyes glinted as he scanned the meadow for another stallion. Although not the usually the type getting someone a little riled up and having a quick go would make him feel so much better. He just had to burn off some steam.

Instead his eyes fell upon a freckled filly dancing with herself in the river. The streaming water acted as her dance partner. It sprung from the riverbed to kiss her dainty body. Even as she left the river it seemed to reach out for her, slowing her legs to try to keep her with it longer.

"Well now, is that a smile formin'?" The corners of his lips had began to tug in an upward motion while watching the girl play."Perhaps I 'ave found somethin' better than a silly spar."

Walking slowly and with his head slightly lowered Caenan approached the filly in the least threatening manner he could pull off. Foals could be such flighty things and the last thing he wanted was for her to flee to her dam and to deal with an overprotective mother. A wince crossed his features thinking of the hard hitting kicks that could lead to.

"'Hello there!" Eyes dancing he called out once he was a body's length away from the foal. "I'm Caenan. I've had the day from he--" The stallion stood with his mouth hanging open momentarily before correcting his language, "A day from heck." He pursed his lips in a mock pout. "But you look to be havin' a blast. May I join ya? Of course only if its okay with your 'Ma and 'Pa."

Lifting his head back from the young one's height he scanned the area for her parents. Seeing none in sight he arched his brow, "Are ya on your own out here?" Realizing she could take it as him preparing to cart him off to her dam he lowered his head once more and winked brightly. "'Tis fine if ya are. I'm not one to discourage some playful mischief."

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-03-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Aithniel - 01-05-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-08-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-08-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Aithniel - 01-09-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-14-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-15-2015, 12:55 AM