Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

It wasn't long before the fellow colt joined her, making his way around her in tight circles, causing her to watch only to giggle at his silliness. Her hind legs lifted into the air, kicking out in play before she started trotting after him in a game of chase. His light laugh and gentleness instantly made the spotted girl drawn to him, wanting to get to know him more, to see him for who he was and hopefully make a new friend out of it. Her wings fluttered her forward slightly as her head attempt to lightly bump into his side, urging him to partake in her play before scampering off further down the stream. Laugh still tinkling behind her, it took her a brief moment to hear his question. It was one that caused her to slow her gait to a simple walk, before turning her frame towards him once again. She let a smile splay across her mouth, before dipping her head in answer,"Is that so? It seems like it would be awfully lonely without a place to call home. Yes, they're quite wonderful to me! The Queen, Kahlua is very kind, and also so beautiful!"

She paused in remembrance of the one who took her in, offered her a safe place to stay and a promise to return to her former home. Though she knew the latter would never happen, she was grateful for the painted lady's effort, and also her kind demeanor. Her mind also flitted back to her lovely dragon, Khan, and all the other horses she had met when she had first arrived. Smiling even wider, she looked to Caenan again and spoke,"There are also other very friendly horses there. Alysanne, who is the Moon Doctor, is very sweet! Oh! And then there's..." She paused, shyly looking away and pawing at the water timidly. She couldn't help but suddenly get nervous at the thought of the boy who had also welcomed her that day. His kind eyes and southern drawl made her dizzy and clumsy that day, and since then whenever she mentioned or thought of him her mind grew fuzzy and warm. She didn't know what it meant, but she liked it, and she hoped it didn't stop.

"I-Ilios." she finished, realizing she had stopped mid-sentence. Before the subject could be pushed further, a splash of water assaulted the filly's features, causing her to sputter in surprise, before looking to find the bay running off in the opposite direction of her. Ears pricked forward and hazel eyes stared wide, before soon she was laughing and running after him to catch up. His comment about his horn made her only giggle more, before she soon caught sight of another filly, shyly making her way forward. Caenan was all the welcoming, encouraging her to join in on their fun and to relish in the beautiful sunshine of today.

Myrrine nodded her agreement, finally stopping at the boy's side and smiling, her fluffy tail wagging behind her,"Hello! I'm Myrrine. Nice to meet you! No, I don't bite. Please, come join us, the water is wonderful and there's always room for more playmates!" Giggling she attempted to push herself playfully against the colt, before turning and skidding off in the opposite direction, hoping both would give chase so that they could run and splash about in the water. Myrrine couldn't remember the last time she had had this much fun in her life. She had been so alone, so isolated with only mother and her, the forest creatures fun for chase, but never reciprocated in her fun. But now, there were so many others, so many potential friends to meet and care for, and it made the filly's heart swell with joy at the great life she had in store for her here.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Welcome Tamme, lemme know if you don't wanna be tagged!
TAG: Caenan, Aithniel
WC: 639
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-03-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Aithniel - 01-05-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Caenan - 01-08-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: How the Light Shines Upon Thee - by Myrrine - 01-08-2015, 11:39 PM