[OPEN] How Can One Love?

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

They are alone again, but it is nothing new to the pair because they are always alone. Together they travel wherever they please because they have no place that they call home. They have no leaders to answer to, only themselves. They have no duties that they must complete other than feeding themselves when they get hungry, finding water when they're thirsty, and a warm, dry place to bed down when they are tired. Try as he might, Vadim cannot imagine his life any other way. He cannot picture himself answering to anyone or following orders like he had done so diligently when he had been a colt. He does not want to go back to that life, does not want to be a puppet and allow anyone to pull his strings.

Vlasi runs ahead of Vadim and he watches her as she bounds through the growing grass. They've come this way before so they know that the Rotunda is located somewhere ahead and they know that the stream is near it. The stream is the main reason why they have detoured to come this way, so Vadim can drink while Vlasi plays and bathes. "Don't get too far ahead." Vadim says through his mental connection to the three headed pup. 'Not boss.' The pup responds before she disappears from Vadim's sight. A few seconds later he hears a splash and can feel Vlasi's excitement increase. It makes him sigh because he feels that the pup's energy and excitement is boundless.

"Vlasi." He speaks her name through their connection, but she ignores him and as he comes to the stream he can see her bounding through the water. It would not have a problem had there not been another horse drinking from the stream. Vadim snorts and moves into a canter to try and head off the pup, but she already has too much of a head start and is splashing past the mare before Vadim can get close. "Vlasi!" This time he barks out her name, his voice rough and jagged, in hopes that the mare is intelligent enough to know that the pup is his.

"."

@[December]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
How Can One Love? - by December - 01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Nayati - 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-11-2015, 12:03 AM