[OPEN] How Can One Love?

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

He sees the mare's hoof rise and in his mind he sees her slamming that hoof down on Vlasi and ending the pup's life before it truly began. His ears fall back against his head and he barks out a command at the large mare. "NO!" The sudden surge of protective instinct takes the young stallion by surprise and his magic is bubbling to the surface, his mind scattering in a million different directions as he tries to think of a world that would terrify the mare that has threatened Vlasi. All the the span of a few moments he wonders if she would be scared of a world filled with hungry predators nipping at her heels or if she would be more frightened if she were plunged into a world of water with no escape other than drowning.

Then she lowers her hoof.

Vadim's mind comes to a screeching halt as does his body. The mare's hoof touches the ground and Vlasi scampers away unharmed and oblivious to her brush with death. His ears tilt forward and his blue eyes move from the pup to the mare and he stares hard at her, wondering why she did nothing to hurt Vlasi. He thinks that it couldn't possibly be the fact that he screamed no at her because when does anyone ever listen to him? His tail twitches and he blinks as she speaks, telling him that he seems to have his hooves full.

She doesn't know the half of it.

The young stallion nods his head once before his gaze falls to Vlasi who is now racing back to him. In the time he's had her she's grown and though she's gotten taller and her body bigger she is still a pup. She is still playful. She is still oblivious to the dangers of the world around her. She trips over her own still too big paws and she falls heads first into the stream and she flounders for a moment, rolls, then stands and shakes the water from her coat. Vadim sighs and shakes his head before finally allowing himself a drink.

"."

@[December]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
How Can One Love? - by December - 01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Nayati - 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-11-2015, 12:03 AM