Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn
N
A
Y
A
T
I

Joyous barking reaches her pricked ears, and rose eyes dart to the earth to watch as Vlasi sprinted through the water to her side. Laughter bubble out from between her teeth, lowering her muzzle and nickering playfully back at the hyperactive shapeshifter. Vlasi was a great joy to her life, and she regretted not being able to see her and Vadim on a more regular basis. The pup's sudden excitement makes her heart swell, realizing that it is her presence that makes the young rougarou so happy. They walk together- in Vlasi's case practically bouncing- towards the stream where her friend and his new associate awaits.

As they do, Vlasi's attention (which of her heads was it?) turned to where Rathunax was perched in the willow tree, gathering branches and strips of bark. It was odd to see her transform, as she'd never been around to. Nayati had always known she was a shapeshifter, having been the one to categorize her original form as a platypus when she and Vadim had first met. Still, she watched in awe and curiosity as a bald eagle inexplicably emerged from the Cerberus shape she'd previously held. That was the form Nayati had not yet had the pleasure of seeing, but she smiled to see Vlasi beating her wings and heading straight for her own companion.

December's sudden squeak of horror drew her attention, and she turned in the water to face her. Clearly confused, perhaps even mildly distressed, it tugged instinctively on the gentle mare's heartstrings. With Vadim checking out and her worry quenched regarding him, she turned her attention to the taller maiden. A sympathetic smile blossomed on her inky lips, lily pads and flowers blooming stubbornly on the river where she stood only to drift away on the current. Her magic did the strangest things, would that, too, frighten the mare? It wasn't as if Nayati could simply turn it off, she sincerely hoped it would not.

"It's alright, it can be quite a shock," she called softly, moving upstream towards the dame. "I'm not the one to best explain Vlasi's nature, but I assure you it's perfectly normal for her." In the willow, Rathunax let out a sharp sound of greeting to the eagle, wings flapping and thrusting into the air to circle and chase her in the air making a delighted racket. Nayati glanced up at them and laughed softly, amused to see them so carefree and joyous.

"Are you okay? You both took quite a dive. I'm a nurse, if you require any assistance," she clarified, eyes warm despite their shocking albinistic qualities. Endless tresses drifted on the current behind her, a tiny fae surrounded by a swath of ivory and lily flowers. Cocking her head over her shoulder she smiled at Vadim, standing between the two of them and trying to motion him closer for a proper conversation with the mare. "I'm from the World's Edge. Are you from any particular herd?" If Vadim trusted her, then Nayati would as well, and so she was confident enough to strike up pleasant conversation. It still had not hit her that her comfort level had risen drastically since her friendship with Vadim was first formed, but those realizations could come another day.

@[December] and I don't need to be tagged! Couldn't fit it in Nayati's signature haha.

Image Credit

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
How Can One Love? - by December - 01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Nayati - 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-11-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-11-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Nayati - 01-11-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 02-04-2015, 10:50 PM