[OPEN] How Can One Love?

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

"She was just... I saw her as... How?"

Vadim stares at December as the mare processes the change that Vlasi had gone through and he can't help but to think she is feeling the same way he did the first time he had witnessed it. "Shapeshifter." He says as his gaze follows back to his companion and her friend. He is quite confident that Vlasi will not allow Rathaunax to gather the herbs that Nayati has set out for, and will instead entice the dragon into a game of tag. One ear rotates toward Nayati as she addresses Vlasi's change and calls it normal, though it really is anything but normal. "Dog. Elk. Eagle." He says, naming each of his companion's forms.

The young stallion finally looks back to the two mares as Nayati offers December medical assistance, should she need it. He doesn't think the draft mare will because she did not fall from any great height and he did not smell blood like he would if she had cut herself on any of the rocks at the bottom of the stream. "Worry too much." He says to the spotted girl as he looks back to December, who had already admitted that she was fine. He supposes it is in Nayati's nature to worry over others and he wonders if it is a similar attribute that all nurses possess.

His gaze shifts between the two mares as Nayati asks of December's herd. His ears tilt forward and he listens for December's answer, though it is of little importance to him what herd she comes from or if she is an outcast. He wonders why the question is asked so often and if one's allegiance truly matters. However it seems to matter to Nayati so he stays quiet and allows her to ask her questions.

"."

@[December]
@[Nayati]

ooc://
i'm sorry i'm a loser D:

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
How Can One Love? - by December - 01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM