the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I've calmed down over the past few weeks, that's for sure. Shida was off somewhere else, because she seemed to be rarely beside mom. Part of me was jealous, I mean, I hated her and all but some part of me still wanted a sister. Who else was I supposed to put-down on the weekends? Therefore, I have set it upon myself that I must go on an adventure of my own. Branch out. See cool things. The mountains that loomed to the north of the Falls seemed to be a good place to start. Even if I can't fly, I still want to see what they are. They look like mom, except with a little less color. I know mom has some cold magic or something, but was all white stuff like that just as cold?

My little hooves move awkwardly beneath me. I still haven't really gotten used to anything at this point. I was still gangly, and otherwise an ugly eyesore that hadn't grown into any of her features. This was a time to learn right? Considering i'd have to walk to wherever I was going, and back again, i'd have time to stumble and fall. It might not feel to great, but i've gotta learn to be independent at some point. One step in front of the other... i'll get the hang of this sometime, right?

It isn't long before the snowy things come into view. Immediately I recognize it as kind of what mom had. Her's was clear and solid, but this stuff was opaque and fluffy. Same difference though. Tentatively my tiny hooves paw at it, deciding at once that this should be easy enough to play and romp around it. It's then that I notice another thing off in the distance. What is it? It's black, and small, and looks kind of like a horse, but he has two red dots on his face instead of what would be eyes. I reach my nose out, thinking that maybe I could get a little closer, but of course, I can't. Off to figure this out!

As I get closer, I notice at once that something isn't right. It suddenly calls out that it is cold. I tilt my head, and flutter my wings in discomfort. Was this stuff really bad for you? Now I know I have to pick up my steps and prance over there like an awkward child. I need to know what this is. A few more steps and.. oh. It's a boy. Those exist... in baby form? No one else in the Falls was like me, except for Shida and I was beginning to think I was alone. Stepping one step closer, I reach out my nose, as if to try and comfort him. "Are you okay?" Whoa. So that's what I sound like. Considering I haven't really talked all that much even my own words surprise me. They roll around on my tongue a little, three words at once, it was toucher than it looked! It's alright though, today was a day of learning! "I'm Auriel." I add, and snort for the fun of it. My oh so character defining smoke billows out of my nostrils like a dragon. It was my only way to make an impact! I didn't have the power to blow things up, so horses needed to remember me somehow.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM