the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

He was certainly a boy. That was for sure. He smelled like Midas and dad, just a lot younger. And smaller. And a different color. That still made him a boy though, right? I blow back at his nose just as he does mine, taking it in and remembering it. He was rare, obviously, cause he was the only tiny boy she had ever met.

I listen intently as he talks of the snow, apparently it hurts you... Really? I look at him with a look of confusion, and put my head down to lick the snow. Mom had ice, and as long as I didn't try to bite a lot off, it provided a cool, weird feeling. Like water.. except a lot colder. Maybe it was frozen water! Tentatively I stick my tongue out, licking a little bit of it up. It still tastes a little weird on my mostly gum-filled mouth, so I know I'm making a weird biting face. It's cold, and it hurts the inside of my mouth but that it. I spit the rest out onto the ground, this stuff was not good. Ice was a lot easier to eat, and it didn't disappear in my mouth right as I bit it off. "Maybe I should've listened to you.." I mutter, looking at him sheepishly. Although I can't see why it hurt his head... how does your brain freeze? I want to try to take more, but after the little bit I had eaten, I'm sure more would not be safe. Maybe then I would experience head pain and death.

But then, a most absurd question pops from his mouth. My eyes widen, and I spin around, only to find that no giant thing was over my head. Edgar had told me about scaly things that flew, and he said they were dragons. Or lizards. Or something like that. Slowly, I turn back around and.. oh, he was talking about me? "Uhm... no?" I say, kind of confused. "Im just a horse... as far as I know." Now I was really, really confused. Was I not a horse? Was dad not my dad? Was mom a lie?! Wait... that would mean Shida wasn't related to me. Oh my God.. if this is true, this is the worlds greatest news ever! "Am I a dragon?" I ask him, excitement filling my voice now. If he can tell me i'm a dragon, then I know that I can breathe fire. I look in his eyes then, and notice the deep red color. Could red eyes see dragons? Because fire was red. "Oh man, do your eyes see red things?!" I ask, shocked. Little did I know that dragons weren't actually red, but thats what they are to me.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM