the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
VOLTERRA
you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far
He mustn't have a trustworthy face because, heedless of his warning, the filly proceeds to lick the snow. On your head be it! He scans her face for the inevitable reaction of pain, eager to discover if it's just him or if, indeed, the snow has evil properties. Sure enough, she spits it out, and the colt nods decisively. "Yup, you should." Valuable life lesson learnt: always listen to Volterra, he gives good advice! Mostly. Except for the time he tried to cajole Nymeria into eating poop for the - excuse the pun - shits and giggles.

He leans slightly forwards as she speaks, unable to hide his excitement about hearing her answer. Is she a dragon? If so, he has so got to bring her home to Ma and Nymeria. But he deflates at her response, each tuft of fluff seeming to sink into his body as his mouth downturns in abject misery. She's not a dragon? Just a regular horse? What a load of poop! "But, but...you've got horns, 'n wings, 'n you breathe smoke. My Pa's dragon did that too." And, in Volterra logic, anything with wings and horn and smokey nostrils must ergo be a dragon. There could be no other explanation.

But then she seems to question herself, and hope returns. He begins to inflate again, stepping around her to stare at her tail. He gets so close to it that it probably appears as though he's trying to sniff her butt, which he of course wouldn't do because that's gross. "Hrm, I dunno. My Pa's dragon had fire at the end of her tail, too. Maybe...maybe you're a different kind of dragon?" That would be pretty cool as well, he reasons. Her question puzzles him and he thinks for a moment, head cocked and one ear floppy whilst the other stands erect, circling slightly as he ponders. "I don't think so? But I dunno, 'cos I've never seen outta anybody else's eyes, so I dunno if everybody else sees what I see, or if I'm weird." That sounded better in his head. "What's your name?" he questions.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM