the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
OOC: I don't mind either way! But yeah you can carry on as it helps remind me :D How about you? @[Auriel] also oops I totally spaced and didn't see she'd said her name >.>

VOLTERRA
you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far
Boyish curiosity overtakes him, and he tilts his head. "What kinda weird things?" Naturally, his lack of self-preservation means he's tempted to ask her to breathe it on him, just to see what happens. "Yeah, maybe you're a smoke dragon. That's kinda cool, too." His nosy gaze travels to her wings, then, practically bouncing up and down on his hooves in his eagerness to see her fly. He has always been in awe of the birds, so free as they dance in the heavens - his father would be disgusted if he could see his youngest son so in awe of the pegasi he hates, but Volterra is not privvy to his sire's blinkered loathing. "Your wings are pretty awesome, can you fly?" It's a valid question, he thinks. After all, he's seen a couple of birds who can't fly, furry little fledglings fresh from the nest.

Embarassment colours the flesh beneath his fur as she reveals she's already said her name - he was so engrossed in his brainfreeze that he hadn't noticed. "Oops," he says, ears flopping sadly. "I'm not so good with the listening, 'specially when it's my Ma telling me it's bedtime." The young titan is quite adept at utilising selective hearing when it suits him, but on this occasion it had been a genuine accident that he'd missed her very pretty name. "I'm Volterra." He notices she's staring at his eyes, and he can't help but flutter them innocently, to display the blood-red pupils. He's quite proud of his eyes, even moreso because they are identical to his twin. On an otherwise bland black-and-white body, they stand out lividly - in the future they will burn as he razes everything to the ground, but for now they're simply pretty rubies glimmering in a sharp-boned head.

At her question he puffs up visibly, going slightly starry-eyed as he thinks of Nymeria. "I have a twin sister called Nymeria. She's the best." And that is glowing praise coming from him. "I think my Pa has a bunch of other kids not with my Ma, but I've never met them. So it's just me and Nym." Devotion didn't even begin to cover the twins' relationship - creepy might come a tad closer, especially as they age. "How 'bout you?" From what he'd heard, twins were fairly rare...although then again, Shida had mentioned she had a twin and she is the only other foal he'd ever met, so maybe they weren't so rare after all.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM