the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

He asked her about the weird things, and honestly I didn't know. All I knew is that her throat was so dry. It hurt afterward, and the horses would go crazy. I honestly had no idea how to explain it. "I.. I don't really know." I admitted, defeated. "I could use it on you, it doesn't kill anyone, but I really don't actually know what happens in their head. It only lasts for a little bit." I said with a shrug. Should he want to know, he'd have to find out for himself. My childish mind could not explain to him what went on, and frankly, I didn't know if I'd ever figure it out. He moved onto my wings now.. and, well, I still wasn't skilled. I turned to look at them, lifting one at a time before flapping wildly at my side. Little snow-nados formed under my beating wings, but that was really it. Right after I was done, everything just settled back onto the ground. "That's all I can do.. I know my mom can go into the air with them, but I don't know how to do that." I was beginning to be really embarrassed. How was I such an unskilled child? Shida had already gotten a hold of her magic, and here I was, still not know what I did, or how to even use my body.

I was happy when we moved to the topic of his mother. Apparently he never listened ever. I didn't like to listen, but I had to. I didn't want to disobey mom. "I know what you mean. I just pay attention to everything, my mom says it's good for me to learn as much as possible. However, it's nice to meet you Volterra, cool name to!" I say with a smile, I wonder how he got it. My name was fun to say, it rolled off the tongue in a nice way. His was different, it caught on the tongue a little, but drew you in for a smooth ending. Quite nice. Even his eyes are mysterious. It's weird, but I pull myself away. All I am, like I keep reminding myself, is a small dusty smudge on a world that wanted to eat me. I needed to get control of this life sooner or later, I needed to spread my wings and get out. Maybe then, some horses would respect me. I wanted them to know I was on their side, until they crossed me.

What's even more interesting about this "Volterra" is that he has a sister! A twin! Nymeria was her name, I'd have to remember that incase I ran into her some day. He has older siblings though to, which is cool. I hope he gets to meet them someday. They'd be able to help him. For now, at least he seemed to genuinely like his sister. That's nice. Mine and Shida's relationship was.. I don't really know. I want to like her, but she's just so different from me. I think it makes us drift apart, but maybe one day she'll like me. "I have a twin too.." I begin slowly, trying to word my phrases correctly. I liked Shida, and I respected her, so I didn't want to make her sound bad. Even if she was explosive, I would be the calm to her crazy, whether she liked it or not. "Her name is Shida, although really you'll just know her 'cause she likes to blow stuff up all the time. I like her, but she can be a little weird sometimes. If you ever run into her, I just need you to like her a little bit, even if you don't want too. If I can do it, you can too." I finish decisively. Even if she hated me, I didn't want her to have a bad rap. Everyone deserved respect, even Shida. "So..." I wanted to ask one more thing. "Can I try my magic on you, because I was serious about that offer. I can understand if not, but i'd like to know what happens afterwards." My voice trailed off as I shuffled my feet, moving the snow into a tiny pile between my front hooves. I just wanted to be able to flaunt my magic to. Otherwise all I had to do was breath smoke, and that got old really quick to a lot of horses.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra] haha no problem! :)
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM