the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
@[Auriel] What exactly does her magic do? Cause hallucinations, or just make people go wild like it says on her page? Just so I know how to have him be affected xD

VOLTERRA
you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far
He can't help it - he's too nosy for his own good. "Try it on me and I'll tell ya!" he demands happily. Because clearly nothing could possibly go wrong asking someone to use their barely-controlled magic on him! Those greedy eyes turn hungrily to her wings as she flaps them to create a small whirlwind of snow, much to the colt's delight. His brow furrows as she mentions not being able to fly with them, however. "Have you tried? The best way to do something is just keep trying until you do it!" The best comparison he can make is when he was first born, and it took him several tries before he could stand up - how many times did he fall straight back over before his spindly legs co-operated? And really, how much harder could flying be?

She compliments his name and he puffs out slightly with pride. "Thanks! Pa said his dad's name was similar, and he wants me to be strong like his dad was." Terra, Tyra...it was something of a theme running down the bloodline, in addition to earth-related magic. And bonding to a dragon early on in life, but Volterra just isn't that lucky. He is magicless, dragonless, hornless and wingless.

His attention is quickly stolen away from his morose musings on his uselessness when she reveals that she, too, is a twin. Eyes turn plate-sized, a delighted grin blossoming across his fragile young features. They begin to boggle as she describes her sister, the description fitting the girl he'd met in the Heavenly Fields. Penchant for blowing shit up? Check. A twin? Check. Weird? Double check. Small world. "Hey, I met her! She was kinda cool. Kept blowing stuff up though." Including delicious flowers, RIP pink tasties. "I think I liked her. She was nice, in a weird, bouncy way." Volterra is usually a serious creature, but Shida had brought out the child in him, and that's something he appreciated.

Auriel's offer is gratefully accepted, given he'd requested that very thing - yes, he was definitely up to being a lab rat. "Go for it!" He spreads his stick-like limbs to anchor his balance against the snow, determination flashing across his face. This should be fun.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM