the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I was impressed that he was so eager to let me test my magic. Not many would willingly submit to scientific testing. So I smiled, but let it slide for now, along with the comment about my wings. I have zero control over them, I knew that. If I could barely get off the ground, how was I supposed to even start flying? I would've asked him, but I am afraid that he would be bitter because of his lack of wings. Shida wasn't exactly happy about my wings, so I am kind of afraid to ask for help from anyone who doesn't have them. Maybe one day i'd find another hybrid like me who could fly.

The way he talks about his dad to is really nice. I wish I knew mine more, but he's more Shida's type. I'm a little to calm, and to shy to even talk to my own dad. I liked sticking by mom's side. Venturing any further usually resulted in fear. Like when I first saw Volterra, although I wanted an adventure I was unsure of how he would react.

What I really was interested in though, was the fact that he knew my sister. Well, she was definitely beating me in the social department. I offer a small smile and nod in agreement. Shida's really cool, that's undeniable. "She does that. It's just her little quirk." I said with a small smile. "Im really glad you did. I hope you two became friends because I'd think it'd be good for her to have people to share her talents with." Whoa, big girl words. They felt weird in my mouth, but it sounded right. I just needed to make sure everyone was good and happy. Anyone sad and down would just kill me. Everyone being happy was something I liked to make sure would happen.

I wait timidly as the words slide off my tongue again about my magic. Yet, again he jumped on the chance like an eager boy. I smiled, taking a step closer. The space closed rather quickly, as I leaned in towards his face. It felt really weird being this close to someone else. Besides mom and Shida in the womb, this was really the closest I've been to anyone. Taking a moment, I breathed in deeply. I held it for a moment, and tried to lock my little eyes with his, telling him he has at least one more second to decide. Finally, I puff it out of my nose. It billows around my nose in a huge cloud. 'Now!' I though, quickly breathing in again taking the smoke into my mouth. One, two.. I released it. The cloud went to move around his face if he hand't moved by this point. I watch him, now really, really worried. If anything happened to him, I'd be in deep trouble. Not to mention, that would not be the greatest way to start my life. I knew my magic had been released, for my throat felt like it was on fire. It burned, and I coughed heavily trying to rid myself of the bitter stinging dryness. I didn't like that feeling, but it was the only way I knew the magic was working. Normally my smoke didn't hurt, but this exhale with it again seemed like it was meant to kill me. Maybe I was right, I was born to die soon.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra] It just makes them go wild, so I'm assuming you can either make it a good crazy or bad crazy. I kind of envisioning them just becoming extremely hyperactive to the point they don't really control their movements, if that makes sense. xD
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM