the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
@[Auriel] I'm fine ending it! We should def have another thread in the future tho!

VOLTERRA
you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far
The nudge on his shoulder makes him feel like he's about to topple over sideways, so exhausted is he. His thin chest heaves, long legs shaking dangerously. Whenever he moves, his muscles scream their objection. He is most definitely not created to make so much movement, not without training. In a few months he will surely be able to run that far without breaking a sweat, but right now he is but a child, weak and new to the world. His muscles aren't used to such movement, his lungs ill-suited for such a quick intake of cold air.

But, on the plus side, Auriel seems happy. He perks up at her gratitude, chest puffing back out slightly. He did a good thing. He made a girl happy, and that's got to be a plus, right? He might even have made himself a friend. She asks if he's okay to get home and he nods, full of masculine bravado - truthfully he thinks he may well collapse here and sleep it off, but he wouldn't say that in front of a girl. "I'll be fine. I'm strong, see. Can run for ages." Liar! His heaving chest and rapid snorts probably give the game away, but hey, he gets points for trying. She invites him to these Hidden Falls, whatever they are, and he beams. Fun with her and Shida? Definitely. Maybe he'll even drag Nymeria along and they can have twin contests. "Yeah! Was nice to meet you, Auriel." He gives her a gentlemanly dip of his head, because that's what stallions seemed to do and it strikes him as only right.

Despite his tiredness, she is still within sight, so he forces himself to break into a trot back towards home, as if to say nope, nothing wrong here. His muscles beg for mercy and his breath still catches in his throat as his legs slog against the thick snow, but that's preferable to looking like a weakling in front of his new friend.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM