Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done.

IT'S ADVENTURE TIME BITCHACHO'S.

Fuck yeah. You know what I love the best about being born? How tired it makes everyone. Da acts like he's constantly on fire, and Ma is trying to work off the baby fat I think (of course she blames us for it. Whatever Ma, we're all onto you. I've seen how much you eat). And Auri? Fffft. Like I know. Probably braiding her hair or something else equally as useless.

ANYWAYS. The point is they're all busy doing stuffs, which is what allowed me the chance to go on this BADASS ADVENTURE OF BADASSITUDE.

Sup mountain. You wanna be climbed today? SURE YOU DO.

I will say that by the time I reach the stop I'm exhausted. Who knew mountains were so tall? Certainly not me. I don't have a good grasp on depth or you know ... things persisting through space yet. I just figured out the other day that when I stop looking at things they don't just disappear (TRIPPY RIGHT. I MEAN. IF I CAN'T SEE IT HOW DO I KNOW IT'S THERE?!?!?!!). Anyways, same shit here. How was I supposed to know that tall = lots of time and energy to get up? Ffft. Life. You trickster you.

Anyways I made it, so there's that. In the distance I see this black blob. It's probably another kid like me. And if it is a kid like me, it'll totally want to see my magic. I mean. I would. So if the black thing is like me, it will too. LOGIC BITCHES.

So uber stealth-ely I flail towards the black creature (again, how am I supposed to know that running awkwardly is not stealthy? I'm trying to be stealthy which means I am being stealthy. LOGIC.)

I can already feel the red feeling glowing in my chest. It makes me want to squeal and scream and run as fast as I can (which I'm pretty sure I'm already doing). So I do the rest of the things too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream joyfully, my pink lips agape as I push sound out as loud and hard as I can. I take a deep breath once the oxygen has left my lungs and do it again. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As I near the kid, my vision swims as I prepare to do the thing. It balls up inside of me and feels like it exploded out of my eyeballs. Suddenly a few feet in front of the black kid, the ground errupts. Brightly coloured flowers dot the sky as my explosion magic tears the roots from the ground and shoots dirt and flowers into the sky.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

I skid to a halt, breathing really heavily with a stupid shit-eating grin on my face. My tongue is sort of flopping out of my mouth as I pant, my small chest heaving in and out. Flower petals rain down from the sky all around us, a few falling on my face as well as some dirt. It gets on my tongue but I don't care. THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

"So-" Inhale exhale. "-cool-". Inhale exhale. "-right!?" I manage in between breaths.

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM