[OPEN] chasing the sun

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done.

The kid is bigger than I am even though he's even more newly born than me, but I don't care. I haven't learned anything about fighting yet, so his youthful bulk doesn't ring any alarms. I wonder if he's the kid of that uptight biyatch who got mad at me for blowing up the stream. She was bulky and hornless just like him. Silently I wonder if he's got a twin too who got all the good blood (Auri's got like ... double magic AND wings. Ugh. ). Little do I know how right I am.

"pffffffffffffffffft." I respond, scrunching my face in a nuh-uhhhhhh expression. "I did not. I'm an EXPERT mmmkay." I reply sarcastically. I am an expert okay? Ain't no one ever said accuracy was part of being an expert (or at least no one said that to me). "And it isn't kambloomy." I correct while shaking my head to get rid of the petals that have fallen on me. "It's an EXPLOSION. What are you? New?" Oh. Right. He was. Well. Get your shit together kid I think incredibly hypocritically.

"Heck yeah I do." I reply to his question about magic. My chest puffs out a little with pride. He's the first one to be impressed by it. The big bitch was just grumpy, Da encouraged me and Auri just ... well tried to out do me (but HELLO. Explosions are WAY cooler than smoke.) So when the kid takes the least little bit of interest I practically fall over myself to give him more of a show.

"First you gotta do the red thing." I explain, trying to channel redness which I now associate with my magic. I feel it bubble inside of me almost instantly. I'm totally getting better at this already. A+ Shida. "Then you just do the thing." I look away from him, targeting a particularly beautiful clump of flowers. The colours that compose their petals so seamlessly blend together that it almost looks like it's one plant, rather than a grouping. It's the type of thing Ma would probably like.

So its definitely got to go.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJAHHH" I scream as magic jumps from my body, exploding the patch of ground. My entire frame jumps into the air a little as this happens due to my excitement. Once again petals delicately fall down from the sky.

"Make it raaaaaaaaaain!" I sing out, prancing forward and twirling under the shower of exploded fauna.

"Right? RIGHT?!?!" I inquire, hopping around to stare at the kid, expecting him to agree that this was the coolest thing ever.

And I mean, if he was just born it literally could be. Y'know?

Welcome to life kid. I'll be your guide.

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM